Thursday, April 29, 2010

12 Layouts of Alice - Layout #5

Good morning! So sorry I did not get to this blog yesterday; was swamped with homework and housework! Yuk! So here I am up and refreshed and ready to share another Alice layout. This layout incorporates embossing powders, gold paint, alcohol inks, distress inks, fragment charms, and a photo of me. I wanted to complete a layout that declares all ways are my ways becauce I at least think that's how it is in my house! lol. Enjoy.

Here is Tim's tag for day #5. For more information about Tim's techniques, products, or 12 Tags of Christmas visit his website at timholtz.com.

All Ways Are My Ways layout. Funny how the camera can change the colors that you see. The reds match more IRL! This is me and my favorite Wonderland character, the Queen of Hearts. We have a lot in common (mostly the quick temper, lol). so I thought it would be good to pair us together.

Close-up of the Queen. I used alcohol ink to color her in then outlined her with a gold marker. I think she looks gorgeous!

Close-up of one of the fragments I made for this layout. I thought hands pointing in different directions was a cute addition.

Close-up of the other fragments for this layout. The ribbon is my favorite with all the suits of cards represented. You can also see that I used black thickers alphas to create the title, which I then covered in gold paint.

Supplies for this layout:
Craft Sheet

Distress Inks- Antique Linen, Vintage Photo,
Distress Embossing Ink
Distress Embossing Powders- Black Soot
Pain Dabber- Gold
Archival Ink- Black
Glossy Accents
Ink Blending Tool
Stickles- Diamond
Heat Tool
Fragment Charms
Sanding Grip
Scissors
Stamps
24 g. wire
Ribbon
White Cardstock
Thickers Alphas

1 comment:

  1. What an Amazing blog you got!!!! I love what you done!! Beautiful Projects!!!! love them!! Have an Amazing day!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete