Friday, April 2, 2010

Inspiring Glitz Designs

I admit it: I am a scrapbook paper addict! I have more paper than I will ever use in a lifetime but does that stop me from buying more? No. I recently found some collections of paper by Glitz Design that I adore. The first is Distressed Couture. I have already used some of this collection and love it. The collection has a great distressed look with my two favorite colors which makes it so easy for me to love. The second collection that I absolutely adore is Vintage Love. Gorgeous! I haven't bought any of this collection yet but it is definitely on my list! I think it's perfect for my heritage layouts. The Detour collection is perfect for "men" or "boy" layouts and the Kismet collection looks fun! You can check out these collections and other Glitz Design products on their web site at http://www.glitzitnow.com/index.php. I hope to visit a new local scrapbooking store (lss) tomorrow and find some of these collections! I'll keep you posted on how the visit goes.

Love this Distress Couture: It's combines my favorite colors! Red and black!

The rich neutrals are heavenly!

Awesome grungy look to this!

Cool color combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment