Monday, April 12, 2010

Green, Green, and More Green

Spring has sprung and the color green is everywhere. The grass and trees are going green and it is a clear sign that spring has arrived. I am participating in the Monochromatic challenge over on Scrapbook.com and this week's color is green. Creating the layout for this week I took a good look around and really appreciated that spring is here. I hadn't taken notice but now am reveling in the change. Here is the layout I created for the color green called Spring Has Sprung. The layout focuses on my daughters Easter egg hunting. Enjoy.

Spring Has Sprun for my little ones! A layout about Easter 2003 featuring my two daughters hunting for Easter eggs.

Close-up of the flowers and journaling in the corner. You can see the embossing in the paper underneath the journaling tag.

Close-up of the other flowers in the other corner. Used stickles (one of my favorite products) on the mat edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment