Sunday, April 11, 2010

Four Legged (Finned, Winged, Scaled, Etc.. ) Family Members

Those of us with pets know that they are as important to us as other family members. Whether you prefer cute and cuddly or long and slithery, your pet is part of your family. My dog Attila the Pom (Yes that is what we named him, lol) is just that for me, my husband, and our kids. He is one of the family and we love him. I created the following layout for the Scrap Your {Pet} Challenge at Scrapbook.com. Enjoy.

The Crazy... Like A Fox title was inspired by the fact that Attila looks a lot like a fox. That was the reason I chose him when we were looking for a puppy.

Close-up of the corner with Attila's photo.

Close-up of the journaling corner.

Close-up of the fox embellie corner. The plaid brad is the first one I have ever made with my new I-Top tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment