Friday, April 23, 2010

12 Layouts of Alice - Layout #2

Here is layout #2 of my 12 Layouts of Alice project. I started with light gray cardstock, stamped some images with embossing ink; embossed them with clear embossing powder; inked the whole of the paper with various ink colors; wiped the residual ink of the embossed images; stamped more images with black archival ink; flecked pearl colored Perfect Pearls on the page; and added die cut frames, an image of the mad hatter that I colored in, and a photo of my husband and son. The colors on my layout are completely different than on the Tim Holtz tag but used the same techniques. Enjoy.

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas - Tag #2. For more information on Tim Holtz's techniques, products, or 12 Tags of Christmas visit his website at timholtz.com.


You're My Cup of Tea layout.


I used Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Broken China, Weathered Wood, and Faded Jeans and black Archival ink.


Close-up of one of the corners of the layout. I added the philosophy tag for my personal taste.

Close-up of the metal foliage. In this layout I did not create the metal rose like in Tim's tag but if you want to see one I completed in a similar layout (the Love layout) in one of the previous posts.


Supplies used for this layout:
Craft Sheet

Distress Inks- Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans, Broken China, and Dusty Concord
Distress Embossing Ink
Ranger Embossing Powder - Clear
Archival Ink- Black
Mini Mister
Perfect Pearls- pearl
Heat Tool
Metal Photo Corners
Metal Foliage
Sanding Grip
Paper Distresser
Scissors
Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment