Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Simply Challenged Challenges - Aug 21 - Anything Goes!

Hello, all! Time for another Simply Challenged Challenge!!! Anything Goes today! Let your creativity lead you!

Welcome Back to Simply Challenged Challenges, and it's the 21st of the month, so time for our Anything Goes challenge. Nice and simple, just remember to use a SBS image, and then let your imagination go wild!!

To see all the details, DT inspiration, and winners of past challenges; please visit the SCC Blog!

This week the DT went all Christmas-y! Of course, with a Betty twist! We all used the Simply B Christmas Zombies!

This is the sample I came up with for this challenge:

Fa La La Card. I used Fa-La-La-La-La Lexi for my card. I love the color combo of turquoise and red, and I have these Christmas papers that have that combo in them, so viola! Here she is. I must say it was a little difficult to get into the Christmas-y spirit when I am revving up for Halloween! Lol.


I hope that you will join in the fun and participate in this week's challenge! Remember that anything goes and that you have until September 20 to complete the challenge!


post signature


2 comments: