Thursday, August 30, 2012

Punky Scraps Challenge 51


Hello, all! It's Challenge 51 time at Punky Scraps! This challenge is another inspiration photo challenge and a get picky. I hope you'll come check it out and join in the fun!

Challenge 51:

The last challenge of this month:
1. Use a song title as your subtitle.
2. use 3 staples
3. use masking tape
4. stamp directly onto your paper
5. use a punch - any punch, even a hole punch 
6. be inspired by this picture of Bob Dylan

 
This is what I came up with for this challenge!

Big Time Summer LO. These are photos of me and my daughter with the guys from Big Time Rush as a concert we attended last month. They are a bunch of cuties! I was inspired by the photo's color scheme and went all out with my mists and some paint. The staples on my layout are faux staples (actually punched out of paper), and the Superstar rub on at the bottom is actually one of BTR's song titles. The only thing that I didn't do from the list was to use masking tape! What do you think?
 
 
I hope this challenge inspires you to create and that you decide to participate in the challenge! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment