Friday, August 17, 2012

Jude & the Rockers Halloween Blog Hop

Hello, all! We're having a little fun with the new Jude and the Rockers Halloween collection today! Come join in on the Simply B Stamps blog hop to celebrate the impending arrival of Halloween and the recent release of these awesome stamps! I know I can't wait for the 31st of October and anything Halloween is welcome! Lol.

These are the cards that I created with the Jude & the Rockers Halloween stamps:

Frightful! Card. This little guy is Little Skeleton Oscar. I love his little skeleton costume and used the bones as a theme for the card so I used paper that showed a skeleton's ribs for a background.

Happy Halloween Card. This is Little Pumpkin Lilly. She is the cutest pumpkin! My daughters both had pumpkin costumes as babies and this reminds me of these wonderful times.

Boo Card. Here is Little Bat Ali. She's a cheeky one! And I loved coloring in her striped outfit!

RAWR! Card. This is Little Monster Jude. He is the most adorable monster and I don't think he could frighten anyone but he'll do his best I'm sure ;)

Beware Card. Here is Dark Fairy Brittany. I love her face, full of mischief. She may be a fairy but there's nothing sweet and innocent about her!

Trick or Treat Card. This adorable witch is Little Witch Ariel. I love her sweet and innocent look (completely opposite of her above friend). She is such a darling witch and I must admit this is my favorite of all the cards I created.

Jude & The Rockers Halloween Blog Hop Blog Roll





--> Celina <-- You are Here!


For the complete details or if you get lost, please visit the SBS Blog.



post signature

20 comments:

  1. lots of amazingness, love all the colors and images, awesome creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combinations that you used for these cards...very spooky! I am a new follower, come follow me back if you like!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Celina these are BEYOND Fantastic!! Super job!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your projects super cute
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! Celina your coloring is always so lush and rich! Gives it an old comic book feel to it, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye catching cards they are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards....and cool coloring technique

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your cards!! They are amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, stunning cards! Your coloring & backgrounds are just so creative

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all fantastic...love the coloring and the great paper selections too for the cards. Loving these new Judes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! The color choices are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your cards!!! really those images are too cute

    ReplyDelete