Saturday, August 4, 2012

Simply B Stamps - Betty Villians Release!

Hello, all! Today is a special day! Today, Simply B Stamps is having a special release of 4 special images! The Betty Villians! These stamps are the coolest! I LOVE them! All four of them are favorite characters of mine and they sure do inspire me to have fun!

You Little Devil Card. This is Betty Maleficent. She is so awesome! I love her staff of power and horned crown!

Supplies: cards from DCWV Once Upon a Time stack, flourishes from my stash, a Simply B Stamps sentiment, cardstock, and Copics.

Feeling a bit Devilish? Card. This is Betty Cruella! She's awesome! From her half and half hair to her fur coat!

Supplies: Papers from DCWV, sentiment from Simply B Stamps, cardstock, tissue paper, brads, and Copics.

You're My Soul Mate Card. This is Betty Ursula. She might just be my favorite from these four, but it's hard to decide. Her evil gleam is telling and I love that she's making a potion.

Supplies: cardstock, papers from Graphic 45, liquid pearls, craft plastic, sentiment from Simply B Stamps, flowers from Prima and Petaloo, and Copics.

You're the Apple of My Eye Card. This is Betty Wicked Witch. I love that she has an apple in her hand. I had to add a "mirror" to this card. It's only fitting. Lol.

Supplies: paper from DCWV, metallic paper, sentiment from Simply B Stamps, flowers from Prima, rhinestone frame from my stash, cardstock, and Copics.

You really must check out the rest of the DT creations for this release; they are awesome!

To check out the stamps and to make a purchase, stop by Simply B Stamps!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Omg your cards are amazing, love all the color choices, the mirror is fab. and the fish on betty ursula are great. The Colors on the Evil sorceress are perfect Super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cards are so fantastic! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful cards! SO rich in color I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your cards..soo freaking awesome..thanks for sharing talented lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The are too cool! I especially ove the mirror on your wicked witch card! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete