Sunday, August 12, 2012

Punky Scraps Challenge 50

Hello, all! After a much needed break and a blog hop to get us warmed up again, Punky Scraps challenges have begun again!

Challenge 50 is a photo inspiration challenge. Below is the photo chosen to inspire you all:


 And here is the sample I created using the above inspiration photo:

The design of the inspiration photo inspired me to add the reflection of the larger photo at the bottom; to add the splatters, frames and stamping; and to use a kraft paper background. The photos are of the sunset on South Padre Island, TX when my family and I were there to visit.

Supplies: paper is from My Mind's Eye and Graphic 45; Prima flowers; alphas, bling, and stamps from my stash; Tim Holtz flourish stamp; Staz-On ink; and Lindy's Stamp Gang mists in Red Hot Poker Orange and Afternoon Delight Denim; and Tattered Angels mist in Coffee Shop.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment