Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Simply Challenged Challenges - Aug 7 - Teen Birthday!

Hello, all! Today is the first Simply Challenged Challenge for the month of August.

It's time for another challenge hosted by one of the design team members and it's muah's turn! :D This is Barbara and I have selected a theme that fills a much needed gap in my card selection. What is that you say? Well... Teen Birthdays!! Specifically I need boy teen cards but for the challenge you can make any teen birthday cards!! 

Please visit the SCC Blog for details, DT inspiration, and to participate!

This is my sample for this week's challenge:

Happy Birthday, Man.... Card. This card is all teen boy with the gears and metal plate print. The stamp is Emo Christian Back 2 School from Simply B Stamps. He reminds me of my teen daughters with their iPod, cell phone, or other gadget in their hands, and that disinterested look on his face! Lol.

Supplies: papers from my stash, cardstock, and Copics.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. He is just PERFECT for Teen Birthday Celina... Great job!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teen b-day card. Doesn't he just represent the teen attitude perfectly! Fantastic coloring as well

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete