Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SBS Olympics 2012 - Skull Games

Hello, all! Today's SBS Olympic Event is Skull Games!

Welcome back, I do hope your familiars are not too battered and bruised after yesterdays challenge; I suggest a little treat to put them in a good mood, lol!!

Today we're gonna play some 'Skull Games'; Yes we are using Skulls instead of balls, any game you can play with a ball you can play with a Skull. Just use a SBS image on your project along with some sort of Skull Ball.

For full details, DT inspiration, rules, and prizes; please visit the SCC Blog.

This is my sample for the Skull Games Event!

You're Aces Card. I used the Betty 4 the Cause stamp from Simply B Stamps for this card and added a tennis racket. I used to play tennis in high school, so this can represent me then in my school colors! Lol. Like my little skull tennis ball?

Supplies: MAMBI and The Paper Studio papers, Thickers, white opaque pen, cardstock, and Copics.

I hope you'll stop by the SCC Blog to participate in the SBS Olympics!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment