Thursday, May 6, 2010

12 Layouts of Alice - Layout #8

Hi, everbody. I'm feeling a bit better today, even though I get waves of melancholy here and there. I guess that is just what it is going to be like until I get used to the idea of my daughter being out of the house. So here is number eight of my 12 Layouts of Alice. This layout is called Clean Cup, Clean Cup, Move Down after my favorite scene in Disney's Alice in Wonderland. The photos are of some of the tea cups I have collected over the years. Yes, I collect tea cups and teapots! Sounds lame when I say it outloud, lol,  but I do so love them!

Here is Tim's tag for day #8. For more information on Tim's products, techniques, or 12 Tags of Christmas visit his website at timholtz.com.

Clean Cup, Clean Cup, Move Down layout. I created tha background by inking and distressing beige cardstock. I created the stacked up tea cups by layering some of my tea cup stamps and stamping with embossing ink. I then used Black Soot Distress Embossing Powder, heat embossed them, and colored them in with markers. I made the vellum paper in the background as well  by stamping phrases on it, inking the entire piece of velum with Antique Linen Distress Ink, setting the ink with a heat tool and distressing it.

Supplies for this layout:

Craft Sheet
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade

Distress Embossing Ink
Distress Embossing Powder- Black
Ink Blending Tool
Archival Ink- Black
Heat Tool
Mini Mister
Glossy Accents
Hitch Fastener
Word Keys
Jump Rings
Scissors
Paper Distresser
Stamps
Vellum
Glue Stick
Ribbon
Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment