Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12 Layouts of Alice - Layout # 11

Hello, hello! Here we are again for another Alice layout! I'm almost done with my 12 Layouts of Alice project! I need to start thinking about some new projects to start on soon! This layout is one of the best  think I done. I really like that it has no color! haven't done anything like this before.

Here is Tim's tag for day 11. For more information on Tim's products, techniques, and 12 Tags of Christmas visit his website at timholtz.com.

How is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? layout. Funny how a color photo looks like I took it in black in white. I was in a melancholy mood when I completed this, hence the absence of color. But I am really happy with the way this one came out. The script says: "Why is a raven like a writing desk? No clue...just like I don't know why they grow so fast."

Love my I-top tool! I made these brads with it and the sticky back canvas! The sticky back canvas is really cool because you can use it in your home printer. I used Distress Embossing Powder in Black Soot for the ravens in here.

Used velvet buttons, silk and paper flowers, and a metal key here.

In this photo you can see the journaling tag I hid behind the photo, the other raven, a string of pearls, and a stamped flourish.

Supplies for this layout:


Craft Sheet
Distress Inks - Black Soot
Ink Blending Tool
Distress Embossing Ink
Distress Embossing Powder - Black Soot
Mini Mister
Heat Tool
Sticky Back Canvas by Ranger
Grungeboard- Plain/Basics
I-top Brad Maker Tool
Flowers
Scissors
Stamps
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment