Tuesday, May 11, 2010

12 Layouts of Alice - Layout #10

Hi, everybody! I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day and spent it with their loved ones. I had a great day gardening with my husband. We went out to dinner the previous day to stay out of the crowds; the food and service were wonderful! I recieved a suprisingly large gift card for a scrapbooking store (probably my hubby combining Mother's Day and our anniversary which ended up falling on the same day). Here is my tenth installment of my 12 Layouts of Alice. For this layout, I got to use metal tape sheets, alcohol inks, and chipboard letters. Enjoy!

Here is Tim's tag for day #10. For information on Tim's products, techniques, and 12 Tags of Christmas visit his website at timhotz.com.

Chess Piece layout. I loved the look of colored metal on Tim's tag. I just decided to stick with red rather than use different colors. It was actually a lot of fun burnishing the metal and forming the metal to the letters underneath. The photo is of one of my large chess pieces I have in my kitchen that I love.  

Supplies for this layout:

Craft Sheet
Alcohol Ink(s) - watermelon
Fillable pens
Glossy Accents
Mini Mister
Metal Tape Sheets (10 Second Studios)
Burnishing Block
Paper Stump (ten seconds studio)
Stickles - Christmas Red
Punch - chess pieces
Stamps
Jewel stick-ons

1 comment:

  1. That Looks Awesome!!!!!! I Love it!!!!! I Want to learn!!!
    Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
    I hope you can visit my blog!
    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete