Monday, August 19, 2013

Creative Creations Challenge! ~Bingo~

Hello, everybody! I have a fun challenge for you from Creative Creations Challenges today! It's a Bingo challenge! Pick any three in a row to get Bingo and enter the challenge!

The sponsor for this fantastic challenge is Digital Delights by Louby Loo!

Below is the Bingo card. Be sure to check out the full details at the CCC Blog.

 
Any three in a row will do! I went all out and did a full Bingo card! I used every square on the card to create my project. Take a look!

DIY Door Hanger. I used some lace (colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cattail Copper Brown mist), the DIY sentiment, a couple of different ribbons to hang it from, flowers colored with LSG Cattail Copper Brown and Tibetan Poppy Teal, and an image I cut out of some Tim Holtz kraft cardstock,. I distressed the tag with some Walnut Stain and Broken China Distress Inks, and used some lace with pearls (colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang Tibetan Poppy Teal), and a couple of kraft cardstocks. I also made something other than a card. So that about covers it! Lol.
 
This challenge was a lot of fun and I hope that you'll stop by Creative Creations Challenges to join in!


2 comments: