Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Simply Challenged Challenge ~Back to School~

Hello, all! I hope everyone is doing good, what with the hectic first days of school upon us. I am happy to say that my two kiddos are going to school now and I have a little time to myself now. We all haven't got the routine down just yet, but it's only a matter of time that our days will run smoother. I can actually get to enjoy my coffee in the morning! Let's not forget, us parents have to have some "me" time! So today I have another SCC challenge to share with you! Go ahead and spend some of your "me" time creating!

A Simply Challenged Challenge is open! It's Back to School time right now, so the challenge is to create something for TEACHER!

This is a card I created for teacher! I used a sketch from Mojo Mondays Sketch Challenge blog, so I'll be entering this card in Challenge #306 there.

Sketch:



My Card:
Back to School card. I used Teacher's Pet Betty for this. I just love her twirling her hair with her finger. Something I do when I'm bored! Lol.

Make sure to stop by Simply Challenged Challenges to check out the new challenge and what the other DT members have to show you! I hope you'll decide to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love your use of the sketch and embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete