Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's a SBS Release! ~School Teens Part 3~

Hello, everyone! Have you been checking out the release projects from all the other SBS DT members? I hope you have because I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the gorgeous creations!

I have the last of my creations from the School Teens line to show you today! I hope you like them!

Definitely Weird Science! card. This is Chris the Science Guy and I think he may have to be careful not to blow up the science lab on his first day!

Take A Step in the Right Direction card. This is Get Going Lola and I don't think she appreciated the push in the right direction!

I'm Here... What More Do You Want? card. This is Christian Locker Mess. Hmmm... I think he needs to clean his locker out!

You're So Picturesque card. This is Betty Arty Mess. She is just a ball of creativity!
Make sure you go by the Simply B Stamps Blog for the next few days to see what else the DT girls have to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment