Monday, November 26, 2012

Burlesque Bettys Sneak Peek - Preview Day 2

Hello, everyone! Day 2 of the Burlesque preview is here! I am having so much fun with these; they are so sassy!


Did you all love yesterday's preview? Was she not the cutest Bad Girl ever?!!

Well today, we'll have you kicking up your heels with....

Betty Kick Up Your Heels!


For today's preview I did a Christmas theme. What do you think?

Naughty or Nice? This is my version of Kick Up Your Heels Betty. She is so sexy, fun, and beautiful! Do you think Santa will think she is naughty or nice....I'm thinking nice. Lol!


I hope you are kicking up your heels with joy, as she'll be available Saturday along with the rest in both Digi (for a limited time) and rubber!
 
Won't you head on over to the DT's blogs and leave them some lovin'!?
They have more kickin' fun for you!

6 comments:

  1. I'd say she's very nice and naughty too!!
    Love your card, she's rocking that blonde bob.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! I love the colors for xmas that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh la la is right ..I love this card and the sentiment is perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Christmas card super layout and coloring. I admire how your cards are always so vivid:)

    ReplyDelete