Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Simply Challenged Challenge - Nov 6 - Fall Colors

Hello, everyone! It's time for another Simply Challenged Challenge! The challenge frequency has been changed to every two weeks, to make it easier for everyone to participate. And I think you'll like the extra time you'll have to complete projects!

Now, on to the challenge. This challenge is to use Fall Colors! Use the Fall colors, olive green, mustard and orange, brown, red!

For more details, DT inspiration, and to participate; please visit the SCC Blog.

Here is what I created with the fall colors:

Give Thanks Card. This cute little girl image is Ali and Snuggles. I loved using fall colors for this. I really like the richness that they create together. The papers I used are from DCWV. I used olive green cardstock to mat everything, shape scissors to cut the edges of the striped paper, and buttercup liquid pearls.

Please come and join us at SCC to participate in the fall festivities!

2 comments: