Friday, December 23, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12!

Hello, all! It's the final day of the 12 Days of Christmas for Smeared Ink! I can't believe it's already over! It seems like it just started. I wish for all of you to have a lovely holiday season and to spend it with your loved ones. I won't be on for a while since I'll be visiting family after Christmas and into the new year. So here is my last project for the 12 Days!
Photobucket

BLOG ROLL!


A couple of little projects to share with you all:

A DIY Gumball Machine Candy Bowl. I used a clay pot, saucers, and a glass bowl to construct this candy bowl. One of these was given to me quite a few years ago and I always thought what a wonderful idea it was. So here is one I made, painted blue and stamped snowflakes all over. The only thing missing on it is the knob that goes on top of the lid, which I haven't been able to go and buy yet. I filled it with an assortment of Hershey's kisses. 

Burlap Tag. The tag is made out of burlap and was stamped with A Very Skelly Christmas stamps and colored with alcohol ink. I am going to add a ribbon to it later today, just didn't want to be late with my post for today.

Again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever you celebrate! ~Hugs~

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Celina love both your projects
    luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations - loving that tag :-) Have a great time over the Holidays xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great lil candy giver. that is awesome. can't believe that was done with clay pot's wow.
    Hope you and yours has a safe and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great projects Celina :)
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Love the candy holder! Great projects, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are so full of amazingness and creativity, Celina!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete