Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Hello, all! It's finally here! The 12 Days of Christmas over at Smeared Ink! I am normally not a Christmas-y person but this year I've been knocked over by the holiday spirit! Lol. I hope you'll join in and celebrate the holiday season!

Photobucket
BLOG ROLL!


Here is my first project for the 12 Days of Christmas!

Christmas card 1. I used a Simply Betty stamp for this one, colored her with Copics, and used some My Mind's Eye Christmas paper from my stash. I also used my Sew Easy tools and stitched around the card. I added Stickles in Crystal and Liquid Pearls in Rouge, then added snowflakes cut with my Cricut with sewed button centers.


post signature

13 comments:

  1. Celina... I love this card and that SBS is awesome!! You are adding to my wishlist!!! LOL!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the stitching!!! So do your really like the Sew Easy? I have thought about it; but still like to hand poke my holes, as I am a bit of a perfectionist!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Celina awesome colouring
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love all the festive colours and the image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she is gorgeous and that is an awesome card. that sewing around it is great. Dont think I've ever seen a sew easy thing. I have heard about it alot lately. nice card

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of color, cute stitching detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celina,
    Wowzers! You have done a terrific job here! Love the stitching, your dots around the image that you coloured so beautifully, and all the detail you put into this card!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - she looks FAB. Love the stitching too. xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your christmas betty! great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Celina. Those snowflakes look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and festive! Your coloring is a wonderful addition to a great SBS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete