Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9

Hello, all! It's Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas for Smeared Ink and I've got another quickie card for you!

Photobucket
BLOG ROLL!

Here is my card for today!

Christmas List Card. I used a card blank from The Paper Studio, a scrap circle in a green paper, and a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. I added some Liquid Pearl dots in Ruby Red. The image was colored with Copics and I added some Crystal Stickles to the fur trim.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oooh GREAT colours. Love that little image and the liquid pearl looks really cool. I may have to invest in some of that :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sooo cute, love the glitter on her hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fabulous card. love the strips on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the background paper with the image and I love how her scroll flows out of the circle!

    ReplyDelete