Monday, March 21, 2011

Monochromatic Monday

Hello, all! Just stopping in really quick today to share a monochromatic layout! I am in the middle of helping my eldest daughter move out of one apartment and into another, so my sleeves are rolled up and my ponytail is in full swing! lol! Getting tired but it must be done! So for the Monochrome Challenge over at scrapbook.com the 4th Week was Bright Bluebird Blue with the twist of "Let's All Sing."

Lullabye & Goodnight layout (I realize that Lullaby is misspelled but I wanted it that way! Lol!). This is my son with my BFF while she was pregnant. My son wouldn't leave her side while she was expecting and this day he was so tired that he fell asleep on her. All the papers are from Tim Holtz' Vintage Shabby paper stack. The letters are Thickers and I used some ribbon, Faded Jeans Distress Ink, and Baby Blue Stickles.

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! love your story, your son is too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO! That ribbon weaving is so cool. Wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete