Monday, March 28, 2011

Monochromatic Monday 3-28-2011

Hello, all! Today is the last Monochromatic Monday this month! I am usually very excited at the end of the month because of the anticipation of finding out the next month's colors. I can't wait! lol! This month, the Monochrome Challenge at scrapbook.com had 5 colors, one for every week plus a bonus one. The first four were Fuchsia, Bright Yellow, Bluebird Blue, and Kelly Green. The bonus selections was whichever color you that made you think of spring with the twist of Irish Folklore or Tale. For me, the color that screams spring is turquoise! It's so bright and energetic! I used a Creative Scrappers Sketch created by Amarylis. Here is my entry for the bonus selection with the twist:

A Toast layout. I chose turquoise for my bonus color and used the My Mind's Eye Lush 2 Collection, Thickers Glitter Rainboots alphas, and an assortment of Prima flowers. I also used a sketch created by my friend and fellow Deliciously Distressed Diva, Amarylis. She created it for the Creative Scrapper - sketch #147. This is a photo of my husband with his best friend having some fun playing drinking games. The journaling says "There are several good reasons for drinking and one has just entered my head. If a man can't drink when he's living, then how the heck can he drink when he's dead?"  which is an Irish toast.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment