Monday, January 23, 2012

Smudgy Antics Challenge and C.S.I

Hello, all! It's time for another Smudgy Antics Challenge! This week's challenge is "Tall, Dark, and Gruesome." To view all the details, prize, and DT examples, click here. These challenges are loads of fun and a great way to think outside the box!

Here is my creation for this challenge:

Predator and Prey Card. To fit the topic for this week's challenge, I used this image from the Smitten collection from Smeared Ink. Which is the predator and which is the prey? Lol. I used some My Mind's Eye papers, ribbon, and roses I had in my stash and colored the image with Copics. Then I added Stickles for some added glam. I also used Lindy's Stamp Gang Rudolph's Nose Red Mist and Ruby Red Liquid Pearls. I used my Dymo to create the title. The large rose is covered in Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Be Positive.

I have another project to share with you today. I previously mentioned an awesome new challenge site called C.S.I. (Color, Stories, Inspiration). This is my project for Case File 2!

Beginnings Layout: Case File 02. A layout documenting my recent weight loss of 35 lbs. I used the Mariposa stack from DCWV for this with some lavender cardstock. The gates are from Dusty Attic, which I painted white with Snow Cap Adirondack paint, and the flowers are various ones from Prima, Petaloo, and Recollections. I used liquid pearls in many colors to accentuate the flourishes and lattice on the paper. The alphas are Thickers.



post signature

7 comments:

  1. Hello Celina, I love this card and your Scrap Page is awesome! I have to say that I am sorry for not stopping by sooner! I will try to do better in the future! Hugs and Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Celina - fabulous SA card - I reckon SHE looks more dangerous than him !! LoL Love the rose on there and the colours are divine.
    AWESOME scrap page - love all the pieces on there and many CONGRATS on the cosmic weight loss.... Go Girl !!
    Hugz xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are great but I love the card you made fot the Smudgy antics the most

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love that you took an innocent image and made it so much more! The color combo and design are fabulous!!!

    I love your scrap page too! I'm will be starting my scrap journey of change soon. You are such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big, big congrats my friend! Your weight loss is awesome! And your card is so cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete