Sunday, January 15, 2012

C.S.I.? & Wonderland

Hello, all! Who would have thought that C.S.I. could tie in so beautifully to the scrapbooking world! Today I want to share a project I completed for a new site. My fellow Diva from scrapbook.com, Drea, showed me this new scrapbooking site called C.S.I. (Color.Stories.Inspiration.). Each week this site posts "Case Files" that give you a chosen inspirational image, color palette, elements, and journaling ques. Fabulous and fun!

CSI is a weekly scrapbooking challenge that inspires you to try new colors schemes and to tell your stories. Our Case Files provide inspiration that will get you thinking about scrapbooking in a whole new way.

CSI is all about inspiration and sharing and, most important, fun! We can't wait to see the stories you'll tell and the art you'll create!

Tonight at 11:59 p.m. is the deadline for this week's challenge and I only just found out about the site this morning. But once I saw the case file, I had to complete a LO for it! Lol. Here is my page for Case File 01.

Wonderland Layout.  Case File 01. This is something I am MAD about. The journaling reads, "I can admit that ever since I was a little girl I've had an obsession with everything related to Alice in Wonderland.And now that I am grown, I can finally indulge in that obsession." The photo is of the tea party I had on June 25, 2010. I used pins, numbers, repeated stamp on background, and tea cup accents. I documented something mad and wrote the journaling on a tag (behind the top hat).

Wonderland Close Up. This is a close up of the Wonderland layout that shows the flower cluster, some of the tea cup embellishments, top hat, pins, pocket watch, and tag.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow...love those vibrant colors! Beautiful job with all the embellishments! I haven't checked csi out yet...but thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats pretty cool looking. cant wait to see what you all do for case #2

    ReplyDelete