Monday, February 10, 2014

Simply Challenged Challenge ~Feb 10, 2014~

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a lovely week! It's almost Valentine's Day! Have you got your V-Day projects and gifts ready yet? I have to work on the gifts for my children but I think I'm right on schedule. Lol.

Today I am sharing a card I made for the SCC challenge for Feb.

Ready for a new fun Challenge? 

Challenge theme: Crop your SBS image, use only the face on your image.  Crop it down to a circle, a triangle, a square, any way you want to crop it but make the face the focus of the image.


So come on by and join in!


This is my Blue Valentine. I used Pandora Rio for this card, and as you can see I cropped the image into a circle to focus on her face. I used Copics to color the image and I used the DCWV paper stack called The Juniper Berry Stack. I used some Magnolia flowers from Petaloo and Bloomer Ribbon from Webster's Pages. I used some rose buds from Wild Orchid Crafts, and a border punch from We R Memory Keepers. I added some heart embellishments from my stash then accented everything with Liquid Pearls in Bisque.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card, dramatic and eye catching, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is stunning that blue is awesome and all the extras just perfect as always :)

    ReplyDelete