Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's the 13 Days of Halloween! ~Day 2~

Hello, everyone!  Let's continue to celebrate the fabulously spooky time of Halloween. It's the second day of the 13 Days of Halloween over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog! Thirteen fun-filled days throughout the month of October full of challenges, prizes, and surprises!

The second  day of Halloween is all about ooey gooey body parts. This second challenge includes incorporating body parts and pieces in your creations! Severed hands, hanging eyeballs, or ripped-off fingernails.... Whatever your freakish mind can come up with!

Check out the Simply B Stamps blog for all the fun details!

Here is my creation for this second challenge:

This is Bwains Christian. Isn't he adorable? I love his innocent look, even though he's probably thing about eating your brain. Lol. I used an image from an embroidery pattern of a zombie hand to create the background paper. I colored the images in with Copics. I then made a border of brains by repeating a brain pattern on paper. The image is colored in  Copics, I used Thickers for the sentiment, and my Martha Stewart goo order punch for the borders of blood. 

I hope you like it! Make sure to stop by SBS to see everyone else's projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment