Monday, October 21, 2013

It's the 13 Days of Halloween! ~Day 7~

Hi, all! Onward in the celebrate of Halloween! It's the seventh day of the 13 Days of Halloween over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog! The 13 Days of Halloween are an annual celebration at SBS throughout the month of October full of challenges, prizes, and surprises! So stop by and join in!

The seventh challenge of Halloween is use the colors Black, White, and Cream! And these colors are anything but boring.... They make for a wonderfully dramatic effect on your projects. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Check out the Simply B Stamps blog for all the fun details!

This is what I made for this challenge:

Here is a card I made using the Amarantha & Archie image from Simply B Stamps, drawn by Abigail Larson. I love how the image lent itself to a wedding-ish theme. (I know that the edges of my card look like they are brown; they are not. I promise they are black, the flash on my camera was just not cooperating with me. Lol. )

1 comment: