Saturday, October 27, 2012

13 Days of Halloween - Day 11!

Hello, all! Day 11 of the 13 Days of Halloween is here! And today's challenge is as follows:

Getting closer to the end. Halloween is nearly here! I am beyond excited! My favorite Halloween dessert is a Carmel apple, maybe Candied Apple, but a sweet one non the less. I usually put out a large range of sweets and Carmel and Candied Apples are a must!
 

Now onto the "sweets"

Candy Corn or Carmel Apples? Use either one of these color combos: Orange, Yellow, and white or Carmel and Lime Green only... black is allowed as a base.
 
So here is my creation using the Caramel Apples color scheme (I hate candy corn, LOL!):
Demon Card. This is Druscilla the Demon; very lovely for a demon I think. I used some Echo Park Chillingsworth papers, a flower from my stash, Copics to color the image, and liquid pearls for the flourish.
 
 
For more DT inspiration, challenge details, and to participate, please visit the SCC Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment