Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 6 of 12 Days of Halloween

Looking for the 24th Day of Halloween, please scroll down.

Hello, all! Time for the Day 6 project of the 12 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps.

On the sixth day of Halloween...
...My true love gave to me
Six goblins gobbling
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree!

Not Scared Of You Card. The papers are from The Paper Studio and the goblins are fan art I found on the Internet of World of Warcraft (colored with Copics). The girl stamp is from Simply Betty Stamps.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. WOW! this is something ELSE! those are some way creepy goblins and I love how the whole thing has an urban graffiti vibe. FABULOUS work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I play WoW (though it has been a while) and I even asked my son, what should I use for goblins. He and I both thought of that, I try not to use copyrighted work of others, unless absolutely necessary. So I used Ike's free digi "Get you" and shrunk it down.

    But I LOVE that you used WoW images! As in the "Potter series" in many of the Banks and/or auction houses in WoW goblins could be found working :) I am starting to miss the game, and may start playing again, but it is also a $$ thing.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercool project - love your colouring :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, way cool!! thanks for playing with us at SBS

    ReplyDelete