Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 2 of Halloween at Simply Betty

If you're looking for Day 22 of the 31 Days of Halloween, it's in the post below this one.

Hello, all! Here is my entry for the 2nd Day of the 12 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps.

On the second day of Halloween:
...My true love gave to me
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree!

Here For Candy Card. These two cuties are stamps from Simply Betty Stamps that I colored in with Copics. The candy corn paper is from my stash and the background paper is stamped with Smeared Ink candy stamps and filled in with Stickles in Picket Fence, Orange Peel, Yellow, and Lime Green. The title alphas are candy corn cut from a scrap piece of paper and from Thickers covered in yellow Stickles.


post signature

2 comments: