Sunday, December 16, 2012

Steampunk Classic Collection 4!

Hello, everyone!!! I am so happy to be here to show you these awesome images from Simply B Stamps!!! (The images have already been released, so you don't have to wait to get your hands on them!) The Steampunk Collections are amazing to color and use in projects. And they just keep getting better! Today I am showing you all creation I made with the Collection 4 images. I hope you enjoy them!

All Hallows Read

Dance with Death

Death and The Maiden

The Family in Dunwich

Last Rose of Summer

Lor and Nor Twins

I added paper in between each of the image pages, sort of like chapters.

The front of my journal. I chose this image because it was my favorite of the bunch. What do you think?
 
Make sure to visit the SBS Blog to see the details about all the awesome contests and giveaways going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment