Friday, September 21, 2012

Simply Challenged Challenges - Sept 21 - Anything Goes!


Hello, all! Sorry this is a few hours late but I forgot to schedule the post! Good thing I noticed this early! Lol.

Welcome back for another Simply Challenged Challenges Anything Goes challenge, just like before, the rules are dead easy, just use an SBS image on your project, and Anything else Goes!!!

For our Anything Goes challenge the DT were given the awesome Rag Dolls collection to play with, it's an oldie, but they are so cute.

To participate in the challenge, view the details and the DT inspiration samples, please visit the SCC Blog!

This is what I created for inspiration this week!

In Stitches Card. This cute button-eyed girl is Misty! I love her dress with the stripes underneath and the bow in her hair! I saw the stitches on her mouth and button eyes and I thought of quilting and sewing so I made that the theme of this card. I stitched "patches" of paper for a quilt effect and added embellishments like a spool of thread, needle, pins, and buttons. The flowers are from a silk flower stem and the scissors brad is from a previous tumbler buddy exchange. The papers are from The Paper Studio.


I hope you'll pop in and view all the lovely creations, and participate in all the fun!


                                                                                                            ~Celina

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. I love all the stitching that you did, it is perfect with that image.

    ReplyDelete