Friday, September 7, 2012

Simply Challenged Challenge - Sept 7 - Hosted By...


Hello, all! I thought I was busy before school started, but now that I am looking at all the Halloween projects need to be done, I know I am going to have to lock myself in my scraproom and not let anyone in! Kids and hubby, it's time to fend for yourselves!

Time for another Hosted By Challenge and this time it is my turn to Host and this is Corinne.. "waves". For this challenge I picked for the DT to use the AWESOME pirates and INK EM UP! show us different ways to use INK..

For details, to enter the challenge, and to see the DT inspiration samples, please visit the SCC Blog!

This is my creation with the Pirates stamps:

Ahoy, Matey! Card. This fantastic pirate is Bonnie from the Funky Pirates collection. For this card I used papers from the DCWV Nantucket paper pack because I thought the anchors and stripes were perfect for her! I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to ink around the edges of the papers to give it a slightly more vintage look. The palm tree stickers are from who know where, but I found them at the bottom of one of my scrappy boxes. The alphas of the title are foam Thickers and the image was colored with Copics.

Also, take a look at the awesome Blog/Page Headers Betty has created for the DT! Don't feel left out though! You can purchase your own custom header for your blog at Simply B Stamps! I'll be purchasing a more personalized one that reflects my love of Alice in Wonderland when I can. :)


post signature


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Job Celina..way to ink it up...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Celina, great paper choices and wonderful colouring as always.
    Love the new blog header too, can't wait to see your Alice inspired on :D
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pattern papers what a perfect match to a great stamp!

    ReplyDelete