Saturday, February 11, 2012

Punky Scraps - Sketchy Sketch!

Hello, all! Time for another challenge over at Punky Scraps! This time the challenge is using a sketch by Nat.

We have said goodbye to Camilla from sketch designing as she has now gone back to work!! Booo, but we will miss you :)

So, this months sketch comes from me and here it is:




Here is what I created using this sketch:

I loved this sketch! It was so much fun to work with. The mustache on the sketch made me want to use some papers from my stash from Echo Park that had mustaches on them and a photo of my BFF's husband when he tried to grow a mustache while in Iraq. My BFF and I thought it was funny and I decided to commemorate it in a scrap page. I used mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang in red, brown, and blue and made rosettes for the corners with my Vagabond and rosette die, then I added buttons from my stash.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. love your take on this sketch! your layout had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Great LO and great sketch. I knew I would get the story behind this if I came here...and you know me...curious minds want to know! I know the word is mustache...but I read it as must "ache". LOL!

    ReplyDelete