Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beyond the Burtoneaque Dolls Challenge #8 - Fairy Tales

Hello, all! Talk about last minute! I just completed this card to enter in the Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #8 - Fairy Tales. Sorry for the dark picture. But I really wanted to enter this challenge and and didn't have the time to wait till morning and better light.

Our challenge today is nice and simple... Re-create your favorite Fairy Tale, but give it a wicked, grunge, funky, fun, and scary Twist! Simple yeah?

This is my take on a twisted Fairy Tale. In my version of Hansel and Gretel, the witch gets to eat the greedy little kids that were eating her house! Lol.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh that was soooo cleaver!!! Great work Celina!

    Thank you for joining us at Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your take on Hansel and Gretel.:)

    ReplyDelete