Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Playing Catch Up...

Hello, all! This month is a short one. Normally a month seems to fly by but this one was non-existent! I am trying to play catch up on some of the challenges I signed up for this month and I still failed to complete them all. I really need to get into my scraproom more often. So here are some projects that I created this month.

Flame-haired Layout. This is a photo of my youngest daughter when she first dyed her hair red. I think it's a wonderful color for her; fits her personality... Lol. This is for the Monochrome Challenge week 1 over at scrapbook.com. I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and the papers are from Colorbok. I made a couple of roses out of ribbon and the rest of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Mother and Daughter 2 Page Layout. This is a 2 page layout I created for my cousin's pageant album. The photos are of her and her daughter participating in a mother/daughter pageant. The colors are in keeping with the requested color scheme. I used the sketch provided for the 2 Page Sketch Challenge over at scrapbook.com.
Mother and Daughter Page 1. A close up of the first page in the 2 Pager.
Mother and Daughter Page 2. A close up of the second page in the 2 Pager.
You Rock Layout. This is for my cousin's pageant album. I went for a wild and glam type page to showcase her daughter's "hip hop" look. I created the flourishes with liquid pearls and craft plastic. The papers are from Glitz Design and the alphas are some that I bought a VERY long time ago and never used. This is also for the Monochrome Challenge week 2.
Wedding Album Page. This is just one of the pages in a wedding album I making for one of my husband's friends and his soon-to-be-wife. I think it will make a wonderful wedding gift. I am entering this one in the Monochrome Challenge week 3.
Wedding Card. This is a card I made for the wedding couple that I am making the wedding album for. The stamp is from The Greeting Farm. The papers are from Bo Bunny's Enchanted collections and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you enjoyed viewing these few projects. I will try and keep up from now on, and try to stagger my project posts. Lol. Thanks for stopping by.

post signature

2 comments: