Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Whew, Finally Back from Wonderland!

Hello, everyone! I just finished blog hopping through Wonderland for the Mad Tea Party 2010 hosted by Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist. There were over 250 blogs! But oh, it was lovely to see all those beautiful blogs! So many interesting people and things! I am definitely returning next year! And this time I will go all out for my tea party!

Compendium of Curiosities Week 3 at  was posted yesterday!

The Challenge for week three is the Alcohol Ink Monoprint. Here is how Linda tells it:

Please open your Compendium of Curiosities to page 51, where you'll find the Alcohol Ink Monoprint technique. This is one of my all-time favorites! Alcohol inks are a blast to use, and you get such clean, clear tones with them. Plus, a little bit goes such a long way!



I hope you guys have as much fun making your project this week as I had with mine. The monoprint technique just naturally brings out the kid in me (yes, the messy, disorganized kid, but still...).

2 comments:

  1. I'm late! I'm late!

    I'm just finishing a mad dash through Wonderland, and I enjoyed your tea party. Just wanted to let you know I dropped by to visit! Left a note there, too!

    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Alcohol inkI just dont use them as much as I would like to.
    Hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete