Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scrapping Blitz!

I know I've been M.I.A. for a few days. Sorry about that. I had relatives visiting this week and between cleaning before and after their visit and catching up with homework, I have been busy....But just yesterday and today I had that scrapping itch and finished five layouts. All for vaious challenges I've signed up for this month at scrapbook.com. Enjoy!

Fun, Fun, Fun layout. This layout is for the June Lyric Challenge which had to be from a Beach Boys Song. I've been wanting to scrap these photos for a long time and I finally had an excuse to create a summery beach layout. I used border punches and the cricut for the embellishments. It clean and simple and lots of fun!
 
GASC layout. I created this layout for the Distressed Challenge. I used photos from my trip to the Great American Scrapbook Convention and my meeting Tim Holtz. I used Distress Inks, Distress Stickles, Tim Holtz paper, the mini attacher, and tons of other TH embellishments. Nothing says distressed like Tim Holtz products!
 
Lawm Mowing layout. I did this one for the Scrap Your Faves Challenge and once again I scraplifted a layout of Kaye222's. She has such a way with color and pattern coordination! Here I used the cricut a bunch and coordinating papers from a The Paper Studio paper pack. I paper-pieced the lawn mower ased Thickers letters.
 
Swim layout. This one's for the Monochromatic Challenge Week 1 - Lime Green with a beach theme for the twist. I thought this color was going to be difficult but the only thing I had trouble with was finding what types of embellishments to use. I used my cricut for most of this. I also used stickles and strung up the letters on white ribbon.
 
Wedding Guests layout. This one is for the Monochromatic Challenge Week 2 - Cream and Scraplifting 101 Challenge. I scraplifted annavalentin's Me at 41 layout. This is my sister-in-law and niece at my husband's cousins's wedding. I hand cut the background papers and made the flowers. I used my cricut for the butterflies and punches for the borders. I covered the surrounding rhinestones with some Antique Linen Distress Stickles to tone them down some.

3 comments:

  1. I just love all these lo's Celine!! my favorine is the collage!!
    All your work is beautiful my friend!!
    have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE That GASC LO Oh swooon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete