Tuesday, June 24, 2014

500th Post! and {PIN}spirational Challenge!

Hello, everyone! Can you believe it, this is my 500th post! Pretty cool, if you ask me! So to celebrate and if I get at least five comments on this post, I will choose a random winner and send them a mystery goody box full of scrappy crafty goodness!

Now on to the Challenge! You know the deal; check out the picture, be inspired by it and create something. Then enter it at the {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog. You can also see details about the challenge and the prizes there. Easy!

The sponsors for this challenge are Paper Pretties, Sassy Studio, and The Stamping Boutique. Make sure to check them all out!

Here is the {PIN}spiration!


And here is what I was inspired to create:

I used a Sassy Studios design for mine. I think she is awesome! What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment