Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Love Chocolate! Rio

Hello, everyone! One more showcase for this month from me! The collection is the Emo Valentine Line from Simply B Stamps! Today it's all about I Love Chocolate Rio! This is my favorite Valentine image from SBS! She's just so quirky and cute, and I can definitely relate with her love of chocolate.

For this card I used some lilac and gold heart patterned paper from my stash. Much like most of my stash, I don't know or remember what manufacturer its from. The card stock is from Recollections and the little valentine cards are from a patterned paper from my stash. I used the We R Memory Keepers  Sew Easy Stitch Piercer with the Hearts Head Attachment. I then stitched each heart in alternating colors. The image was colored with Copics.

Make sure you stop by the SBS Blog tomorrow as well for the last of our Valentine showcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment