Monday, January 6, 2014

Creative Creations Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy New Year's Everyone! I hope all of you have started the new year with lots of happiness and fun!

After a break for the holidays, I am happy to say that I am in a creative mood! And it's been a long while since I felt this creative. So here is a card I made using a new image from Simply B Stamps, for the Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Creations.

This is the lovely Cupid Elisabete. She is a Valentine's Day Cupid image but I think she looks like she could be an angel as well.

For this card, I used some card stock and papers from my stash, a lace border punch, liquid pearls, paper flowers, Stickles, and Distress Inks in Dusty Concord and Faded Jeans. I hand cut the clouds from white card stock. The image was colored with copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment