Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's a Mad Release!

Hello, everyone!

Please accept my apologies for this post being late. I had it ready and all but it did not post as it should have.



Today is a wonderful day for a release! A "Mad" release! Two companies, one amazingly fun group of images! Simply B Stamps and Little Miss Muffet Stamps are teaming up for a fabulous blog hop for this release. Check out the details here at SBS. There are going to be contests and prizes as well, so be sure to stop by.

This is what I created for today!


I hope you like what I created. I know you all will love playing with these images! I had a blast putting them all together for these projects!
 
Please visit the rest of the DT's blogs (From both SBS and LMMS), to see what other wonderful projects were made with these!






















You are HERE --> Celina http://scrapvamp.blogspot.com/


12 comments:

  1. OMG, Celina, these are just awesome. You did an awesome job of all o them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects, Celina! Love what you did with all the fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are pieces of art!! Your coloring is amazing!! I love the colors you chose and I love all the images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are fab and great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celina, Such great cards. Awesome scene selection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fabulous Celina.. these are all just gorgeous.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celina, these are great. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each of these projects is fantastic and truly captures the spirit of a Mad Tea Party - love it! Great merging and and layouts - love them all! :D Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop and this mega release! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the monochromatic look of the Door Mouse you did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Cellina! 3 Fabulous projects. Can't begin to pick a fave. xxD

    ReplyDelete