Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whatever Wednesday 4-6-2011

Hello, all! I've been working on some Scraps of Darkness DT projects and having a ball playing with this month's kit. April's kit is my favorite so far so hopefully I can do it justice. But I've also been working on pages for various challenges. Today I have a page based on the Thursday sketch over at Pages in Time Blog for 3-31-2011. Another Easter page, since that is what has been on my mind lately! Lol!

Pages in Time Thursday Sketch for 3-31-2011.

Easter 2001 layout. These are photos of my daughters and my BFF's daughter on Easter in 2001. I used Reminisce's Happy Easter 2010 Collection and some yellow Thickers. I also stamped the yellow cardstock using Scattered Straw and some Easter stamps, and edged the papers with Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, and Scattered Straw.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on my sketch Celina! It's so fun seeing everyone's twist! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on this sketch, Celina! Such adorable photos to scrap - in an amazing and cute way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch... great spring layout! cute pics!! all around.. it's a winner :)Craftytwilightmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete