Friday, April 29, 2011

Come one, Come All....

Hello, all! Today I've got a page to share that I had a lot of fun creating. Until recently I had never been to a circus; neither had any of my family so when the circus came into town we all took the opportunity to go. I had a lot of fun there and so did my family. The one person that most impressed me was the Ring Master. Her style was amazing and so I took a couple of pictures of her. This page shows her, although the photo is a bit dark. I used my April Scraps of Darkness kit for this page since it had the right amount of drama and the perfect colors for what I wanted to do.

Center of the Ring Layout. For this page I used my April Scraps of Darkness kit with its Bo Bunny Time piece papers and beautiful embellishments like Zva creative bling, Prima flowers and awesome stick pin. I dyed some flowers from previous colors using Tattered Angels Scarlet and Coffee Shop Glimmer Mists. I also used Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to staple mini staples along the edges of the page along with some of TH's journaling tickets. I added some Jolee flourishes and used some circus stamps I've been collecting.

Center of the Ring Close Up. Her you can see some of the stamps I used and the Jolee flourishes. The title letters were stamped, inked with Fired Brick Distress Ink, cut out and had Gold Stickles added. I also added Fired Brick Distress Stickles to the red flowers.

Center of the Ring Close Up. Here you can see a close up of some flowers and the stick pin. You can also see that I doodled some stitching on the edges with a gold pen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment