Monday, February 7, 2011

Monochromatic Monday 2-7-2011

Hello, all! Time for my first Monochromatic Monday post! I am in a chipper mood today since I got my homework done early for once! lol! And I hope that all of you are in similar moods. So on to my page for today. I created this simple page as a scraplift of Nature Boy by SuperAllyFan for the Scraplift 101 Challenge at scrapbook.com. And this page is for week 1 of the Monochrome Challenge at scrapbook.com as well. The first week of this challenge is to use bright blue if you live north of the equator and bright yellow if you live south of the equator, and it has the twist of "Looking out my back door".

Out in the Sunshine layout. Here is my son playing at the park in the sunshine. As you can tell by the sweat on his face, it was a hot day that day. Pretty simple and straightforward page.

Close-up. You might be able to see that the yellow paper has a monochromatic design on it. This paper is glazed Bazzill's. Love those papers! They have so much dimension and detail.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Page! I love how you did the photos! Don't know if I'll get to play this week...soon, very soon!

    ReplyDelete