Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halloween Blog Party

Hello, all. It's nearing my favorite time of year: Halloween! Oh, how I love the changing leaves, cooler weather, and smells up pumpkin spice (especially in my coffee)! I love to decorate my house, inside and out, for the holiday and to get my little ghouls costumes ready! Well to celebrate this wonderful occassion, I have been invited and am inviting you, too, to the Biggest Halloween Blog Bash I've ever come accross over at A Fanciful Twist. The particpant list is growing every day. I just signed up today as well. There are so many things to see and great company to share! I hope you will join me and all the other bloggers on Oct. 16, 2010 for a fighteningly good time.

To sign up visit A Fanciful Twist for details. Here is a personal invitation for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment