Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Firsts, Love at 1st Sight, and Brick By Boring Brick

Hello, all. Just stopping by to share some new layouts with you. I've been feeling like I haven't scrapped very much lately and I hope that I can get back to scrapping more often soon. Been so busy since school started. Not only did my kids start school but I started on the hardest classes I've had to take for my MBA in a long time. Well, any way, the layouts I created are: Firsts; this is of my son on his first day at Pre-K, Love at 1st Sight; this is my eldest daughter's new kitten and his love for my dogs toy, and Brick By Boring Brick; a layout I completed about a typical day in my life.

Firsts layout. This is my son on his first day of Pre-K, eating his first school breakfast, and in his first classroom. I am entering this layout in the (Paper) Trial Makers Challenge.

Love at 1st Sight layout. This layout is of my daughter's new kitten, Crybaby. He fell in love with my dog's toy. I am entering this layout in the Magistical Memories Monthly Sketch Challenge and the Colour Challenge at scrapbook.com.

Brick By Boring Brick layout. This layout I created for the Book of Me Challenge at scrapbook.com; the topic is A Typical Day and for me that means my home because I do most everything in it. I used the Paramore song, Brick By Boring Brick, for my title but my life my be boring to others but I love it. I love the peace and quiet and am glad I don't have too much excitement in my life. I am also entering it in the Monochromatic and Lyric Challenges at scrapbook.com.

4 comments:

  1. I adore your back to school layout! So colorful and fun and perfect for pre-k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your back to school layout is so sweet and wow - all that hand stitching!!!! Thanks for playing along at Trailmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilted effect in the top layout, "Firsts".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet back to school layout! So glad you played along at TrailMakers!!!

    ReplyDelete